Kora Centre Incorporated aims to uplift the quality of life of disadvantaged families through the provision of meaningful activities and programs so that they can reach their full potential and contribute to the society in which they live. The centre caters for Aboriginal children migrants children, children of single parents and children from women’s refugee homes.
Our philosophy is:
- to assist families with the care of their children so as to nurture all aspects of growth – physical, social, emotional, spiritual and intellectual.
- to develop and foster in children, a sense of pride, self – esteem and self worth which will enable them to take their place as responsible people in the wider community.
- To provide an environment where young children can enjoy their childhood and be prepared for entry to school.
- To nurture and maintain the diverse and individual culture and tradition of children through appropriate programs and activities.
- To develop literacy and numeracy skills.